REV X Distance+ Winter Diesel Treatment – 8 fl. oz.
REV X Distance+ Winter Diesel Fuel Treatment is an all-in-one diesel fuel treatment that prevents diesel fuel from gelling down to -25° F. First, it replenishes & replaces properties lost during the ultra-deep desulfurization process in ULSD fuels. Next, it will help restore or increase lost performance & fuel economy caused by poor or inadequate winter diesel blends. Our proprietary blend of deep cleaning detergents keeps your fuel system clean & prevents carbon deposits from forming on valves and injectors. That’s in addition to a maximum cetane boost of up to 12 points that will improve cold starts, provide a smoother running engine & reduce exhaust smoke.
- Additional information
REV X Distance+ Winter Diesel Fuel Treatment
Distance+ Winter Diesel Fuel Treatment is for some of the coldest regions on the planet. With this in mind, we collected data on what a winter fuel additive needs. These test results allowed us to develop a winter fuel additive package to boost ULSD winter fuel properties. To put it in another way, if you are having cold start issues, fuel gelling, poor engine performance, or fuel storage issues, this is your cold climate fuel solution.
Distance+ Winter Diesel Fuel Treatment Benefits
- It prevents diesel gelling down to -25° F.
- Deep cleans fuel injectors, turbos, fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel lines, and valves.
- Provides a maximum 12 point cetane to restore or increase lost performance and fuel economy.
- It can help reduce EGT temperatures, exhaust gas temperatures, emissions, and toxic smoke.
- Increases lubricity to keep modern or classic fuel injection systems running trouble-free.
- Increases corrosion and rust protection to extend the service life of stored vehicles.
- Includes a water dispersant agent to reduce water in fuel systems.
- It helps to stabilize fuel keeping it fresh for up to 12 months.
- Includes a BioFuel (B5-B20) neutralizing agent to eliminate sediment fallout.
- One fluid ounce of the highly concentrated formula treats 25 gallons of diesel fuel.
Will this STOP Diesel Fuel from Freezing?
The answer to that question is not a simple yes or no question. In reality, fuel will begin to freeze at super-low temperatures, on average around -100° F. However, around 32° F, diesel fuel's paraffin wax starts to gel, turning the fuel cloudy. Not to mention the water that naturally collects in diesel fuel begins to freeze at the same temperature. Unfortunately, this gelling and frozen water can restrict fuel flow, making it hard or impossible to start your diesel engine. Distance+ Winter will prevent fuel gelling down to -25° F and help disperse water to prevent the most common winter fuel-related issues.
Does it Increase Fuel Mileage?
We have received a lot of feedback from REV X customers that Distance+ Winter does improve miles per gallon. Although this may be true, we will not claim how much it will increase fuel mileage. Unfortunately, the additive industry is full of these misleading and primarily false claims about fuel mileage increases. It’s important to realize these claims use “independent” tests, and for the most part, are performed in a controlled environment. Because nobody drives on a dyno, real-world results will vary based on driving style, terrain, and traffic.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 8.5 in|
Rev X Products, Inc.