Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: May 5, 2021
Thank you for shopping at RevXoil.com.
If for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Rev X Products, Inc., 4349 40th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to RevXoil.com, accessible from https://revxoil.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- According to their nature, the supply of Goods is not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- According to their nature, the supply of Goods is inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise returns that do not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
Rev X Products, Inc.
ATTN: INTERNET RETURN
4349 40th St SE STE A
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you need to exchange a product for the same one, contact us. Please note that We only replace Goods you received defective or damaged.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://revxoil.com/contact-us/
- By phone number: 616.200.4335