REV X Mega Syphon Plus 3/4″ x 10′ – Shaker Siphon
The REV X Mega Syphon Plus is constructed with a very long 10-foot hose to safely transfer liquids farther and faster. The 0.75″ siphon check valve uses 100% lead-free copper, an industrial-strength glass ball, a high-quality spring, and a kink-free hose. Now you can safely siphon water, gas, diesel, kerosene, or any low to medium viscosity liquid quickly & safely with no batteries or electric outlet needed.
- Additional information
Mega Syphon Plus 3/4″ x 10′ Siphon
REV X Mega Syphon Plus is the perfect solution for anyone who's ever siphoned liquids using the suck and spit method. You know, the old way where you lose the vacuum and have to start all over again? With Mega Syphon Plus, you get a three-quarter-inch check valve and a 10-foot long hose, making it easier and safer to transfer liquids. Don't miss out - get your Mega Syphon Plus today!
The Mega Syphon Plus is the newest and most revolutionary way to transfer fluids! No more electric pumps or hoses to suck on- just shake the valve and watch the liquid flow! This is a MUST HAVE for anyone who works with liquids frequently!
- With this new copper valve, you'll be able to prime the siphon and transfer more liquid in less time than ever before!
- The siphon moves up to 8 gallons of liquid per minute! Perfect for quickly and easily moving liquids from one place to another.
- Shake the copper valve like you're trying to wake a sleeping dragon. Up and down, over and over, until the liquid inside starts moving fast.
- It's the 21st century, and there's no need to suck on the end of a hose to get liquids moving! This amazing invention works for you; so that you can focus on more important things.
- Our siphon has a large and durable 10-foot hose. Perfect for siphoning all the fuel out of your car so you can watch it get crushed by a monster truck.
- It also eliminates the possibility of inhaling dangerous chemicals.
How to Use Mega Syphon+
- Insert copper check valve into the source liquid, make sure that the source liquid is above the hose’s end.
- NOTE: The more significant the height difference, the faster it will siphon.
- Grab the hose about 3-6 inches above the source liquid and jiggle the check valve in an up and down motion to prime the hose.
- NOTE: The faster you jiggle, the faster it primes.
- Once you prime the hose, it will automatically begin siphoning the liquid.
- To stop the liquid flow, remove the copper check valve from the source liquid.
Are you Having Trouble Getting it to Siphon?
Do not feel bad. If you’ve never siphoned before, it may take a moment to get used to the physics behind it. Just make sure that the liquid you are siphoning is above the end of the hose and that your hose is as straight as possible. That is all there is to it. Check those things, and you will be siphoning liquids in no time.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 2 in|
Rev X Products, Inc.
You may also like…
REV X DRIVE-H Marine Outdrive Gear Lube$28.95 – $679.00