REV X Mega Syphon Plus 3/4″ x 10′ – Shaker Siphon
REV X Mega Syphon Plus constructed with FDA food-grade reinforced PVC tubing with a very long 10-foot hose. The hand-made 0.75″ check valve uses 100% lead-free copper & an industrial strength glass ball. With these hand-made American-made parts, you can safely siphon any liquid quickly & safely with no batteries or electric outlet needed.
- Additional information
Mega Syphon Plus 3/4″ x 10′ Siphon
REV X Mega Syphon Plus is for anyone who has ever siphoned liquids using the suck and spit method. Because, if you have, you know it’s not the easiest or safest way to transfer liquids. More times than not, you will lose the vacuum and have to start the whole process over again. First of all, with Mega Syphon Plus, you get a three-quarter-inch check valve and a 10-foot long hose. Now you can transfer fluids without using an electric pump or sucking on the end of a hose. Shake the Mega Syphon Plus's high-impact copper valve in any liquid and watch the liquid flow.
- A newly designed copper valve allows you to prime the siphon and transfers more liquid in less time.
- It transfers up to 8 gallons of liquid per minute.
- Shake the copper valve in an up and down motion to get any liquid moving fast.
- It eliminates sucking on the end of a hose to get liquids moving.
- It also eliminates the possibility of inhaling dangerous chemicals.
- A durable 10-foot hose.
- The copper valve is polished, deburred, and sealed for safety.
- Hand-made in the USA!
Mega Syphon Videos
How to Use Mega Syphon+
- Insert copper check valve into the source liquid, make sure that the source liquid is above the hose’s end.
- NOTE: The more significant the height difference, the faster it will siphon.
- Grab the hose about 3-6 inches above the source liquid and jiggle the check valve in an up and down motion to prime the hose.
- NOTE: The faster you jiggle, the faster it primes.
- Once you prime the hose, it will automatically begin siphoning the liquid.
- To stop the liquid flow, remove the copper check valve from the source liquid.
Are you Having Trouble Getting it to Siphon?
Do not feel bad. If you’ve never siphoned before, it may take a moment to get used to the physics behind it. Just make sure that the liquid you are siphoning is above the end of the hose and that your hose is as straight as possible. That is all there is to it. Check those things, and you will be siphoning liquids in no time.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 2 in|
Rev X Products, Inc.