REV X DRIVE-H Outdrive & Lower Unit Gear Lube
$28.95 – $679.00
REV X DRIVE-H Outdrive Lubricant GL-5 semi-synthetic gear lube. It includes extra-strength organic detergents and friction reducers. Drive-H’s focus is to eliminate metal-to-metal wear on gears, bearings, and shifting components. Not to mention an increase in load capacity & shock load protection specific for marine applications.
- Additional information
REV X DRIVE-H Outdrive Lubricant
DRIVE-H Outdrive Lubricant is the CURE for lubrication-related failures in marine drives and lower units. It is a highly additized GL-5 semi-synthetic lube available in 10W30 or 80W90. The focus of DRIVE-H is to offer the ultimate protection. It does this by eliminating metal-to-metal wear on gears, bearings, and shifting components.
DRIVE-H will also reduce the entire drive's operating temp to provide an increase in service life for fluids, seals, and gears. Whether you have a stock drive or a racing drive, it gives the best protection possible. Additionally, it eliminates lubricity-related gear failures for worry-free fun on the water.
REV X DRIVE-H Outdrive Lubricant Benefits
- DRIVE-H seeks out hot spots to create a protective bond.
- It keeps the drive protected and cool with an added friction reducer.
- Dissolves sludge & varnish in the drive with an organic detergent.
- DRIVE-H does not contain ZDDP, graphite, moly, Teflon, acids, or dangerous chemicals.
- It provides an extreme reduction in component wear of treated parts.
- It helps to reduce temperatures for increased performance.
- DRIVE-H will not void manufacturer warranties.
- Mandatory for all racing, aftermarket, and stock outdrives.
REV X THE RELIABILITY BEHIND CHAMPIONSHIPS
DRIVE-H is a proven lube that has won multiple world championships in powerboat racing! When you are looking for lube, you can go cheap or go with what works! REV X has proven to be the best outdrive lubricant available! It does this by reducing failures due to high torque loads and friction in high-performance boat racing.
Rev X Products, Inc.